martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

What Sharon do?

What did Sharon do?.- Questions

1. When did you go round the world?  January 24th.
2. How did you go? By plane.
3. Was it exciting? Yes, It was very exciting.
4. Did you take your passport? Yes, I take my passport.
5. Did you take your ticket? Yes, I take my ticket.
6. How many suitcase did you take? I take one suitcase.
7. Was it heavy? Yes, It was very heavy.
8. Did you have a good trip? Yes, I have a good trip.
9. Where is Sharon now? Sharon is in Morocco.

1. When she was in Morocco? January 25th
2. Did she see the mountains? Yes, she see the mountains.
3. How did she go? She go bu bus.
4. Was the place beautiful? Yes, was beautiful.
5. Did she take photos? Yes, she take photos.
6. Did she have tea? Yes, she have tea.
7. Did she have sandwiches? Yes, she have sandwiches.
8. Where they delicious? Yes, they delicious.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario